Thursday, June 18, 2009

Smart Money Websites - A Review

Can you remember back to those special times in your livlihood when you thought to yourself, "Wow, I did it!"

We all own those times in our lives when we face a challenge and we appear out on top. What an exhilarating feeling! And that's how I experienced after I discovered Smart Money Websites! I had been endeavoring to make money online for months, buying all kinds of products and wasting lots of money. I tried to set up my own website, but met with kept on frustration, because a techie I'm not! FTP, HTML, and all the other technical jargon left me feeling helpless and stupid. I had no loan in learning all this techie junk anyway...I just wanted to set up a website.

I had learned about Affiliate Marketing, where you merely advertise somebody else's product and collect a portion when one of the packages sells. I began by advertising a product for someone and sending customers directly to that website.

I made a few bucks, but soon realized too I was producing a list for someone else with my money! I didn't realize too I needed my own list when I first started out, but I soon discovered that people usually do not buy a product the first time they see it. It takes approximately two to seven follow-ups before someone am able to purchase a product based on information from you. If you have your own list, you can follow up with your customers and promote a larger number of products to them as well.

Ah, another technical roadblock. You need an autoresponder to build a list and a squeeze page to capture names. And you difficulty a website to put it on. More challenges for the non-techie.

Then I discovered Smart Money Websites! I be on the look back upon that day and see that is when it all came up for me. That's when I really cracked the code and began making some major income on the Internet.

Smart Money Websites, originally called Simple Money Machines, is a business- in- a- box, planned to help the non-techie quickly get a website up and running. Wayne Van Dyke, my hero, designed this program so that anyone could promote affiliate products or your own product and capture email addresses as well with a few simple clicks of the mouse.

It runs like this.

You pay one dollar and sign up for a two-week trial. Everything that you need to start your business is included. You won't need to start attaining !no! things to get your business going. You simply follow the simple directions which arrive with your Smart Money Websites, choose an affiliate program so you might like to promote and begin. Yes, it is the easy.

Here are some of the features so come with Smart Money Websites:

* Preset templates to decide on from that can be tailored to fit your needs.

* A headline generator which assists you to create successful headlines.

* Your own autoresponder to help you to capture names, engender YOUR include and send emails to your customers.

* Split testing feature so which you can test out two different versions of your website and see which brings you more clicks.

* Ad tracking so you can see that ads bring in the most clicks and which ads are duds. This feature alone shelters you tons of money on advertising.

* Statistics which give you all kinds of data on conversion so you appreciated what is struggling and what is not. And...my favorite part... audio! You easily make a phone call and tape your message and bingo, you have audio on your site.

With Smart Money Websites, you can not need to learn about HTML, FTP, or any of the some techie mumbo-jumbo. Your business can be up and running over an hour. A complete manual is included that gives you step by step instructions on how to do everything.

And if you get stuck along the way, no problem, Smart Money Websites has a outstandingly responsive help desk to key your questions. All you have to do is to drive money to your new website. There are lots of ways to do the present and numerous of them are free.

The essential thing is this now your time can be spent on advertising your website, rather than figuring out how to produce it. I can't notify you the thrill I felt when I saw my primarily check. And this is simply a part time business for me. If I can do it in a few hours a week, you can too. I hope that someday, you'll be able to look back as I did and say, "My lucky day was when I discovered Smart Money Websites!"

The Money Siphon System. Learn To Siphon Money Directly From The Gurus Bank Accounts Quickly And Easily.

No comments: